Congratulations on getting your website designed. It looks professional and all the information about your products and services are listed and up to date. This is not entirely true! Do you honestly think that the information currently on your website will still be accurate and relevant in 3 months time? The answer to this question is simply no.
By maintaining your company's website, you can attract, educate and expand your client base. It's a fact that consumers tend to contact companies via internet or phone when they believe the company is current on their products, services and their industry trends. Thus it's very important to keep you website updated with fresh and interesting content.
What are the benefits of maintaining my website?
- It ensures that your website is up to date
- To monitor and repair any operational problems
- Help increase your position on search engines
- To sustain your marketing online
- Business expansion
- Maintain Company Branding efforts
- Recurring consumer education on products, services and industry related topics
Website maintenance plans include the following updates:
- Graphics (pictures and added graphical links/buttons)
- Text on any page throughout the site
- Advertisement - animated GIF's
- Trouble shooting for broken or damaged links, images, buttons, or multi media plug-ins
- Additional pages off original layout structure
- Creating & uploading documents in PDF Files
- Monitoring, editing and updating all online forms
- Adding and deleting e-mail accounts, if hosting is provided by us
We charge an hourly fee of R200 to assist with any website maintenance (does not include the purchasing or renewal of any 3rd party software associated with the website (unless offered by management)